What to Pack for a 10 Day Vacation
The anticipation of a trip is exciting. The anticipation of packing is not. HCM Lifestyle is here to help your packing process more simple. The simple process will put you at ease to make the most of your entire travel planning process.
Here is an easy to use list for what to pack for a 10 day vacation. This list can be modified to the time, location and purpose of the trip accordingly.
Example of a 10 Day Trip to A City for Site-Seeing
- 2 long sleeves
- 1 pair of jeans
- 2 pairs of pajamas
- 12 underwear
- 3 socks (I wear my socks multiple times)
- Fanny pack or cross-shoulder bag to use during your trip
- 1 pair of loafers OR high heels OR sandals (depends on your location and purpose)
- Bathing suit (if the hotel has a pool and you are a swimmer)
- Headband and pair of gloves. This is especially important if you are walking outside often on your trip.
- 1 pair of sunglasses
Outfit for the Plane
These items are part of your total packing list but you wear them on the plane so it takes up less space in your suitcase:
- Leggings (or light track pants for men)
- Sweater (warm enough to suit the climate you are going to by adding an extra light jacket if need be)
- Jean jacket or bomber jacket (this depends on your climate)
- Scarf (a bonus of a scarf is that it serves as a blanket if the plane is cold)
- Carry-on bag. I always use my carry on bag as my beach bag or travel bag. This way my bas serves a purpose while I am travelling and during my trip. I also have a carry-on suitcase as well.
Important point on jewelry:
- Do not bring your favourite jewellery on vacation- it can easily get lost on your travels
- I do not like to bring silver jewelry to tropical locations because the water, sunscreen and humidity tarnishes the jewelry.
- I stick with costume jewelry to use to dress up:
- 1 necklace, 1 bracelet, 1 pair of earrings and 1 ring
- If the earrings you are bringing are not for everyday then wear a simple stud when you travel and pack the other pair of earrings. You can wear the stud the majority of the time and wear the other earrings on appropriate occasions.
Here is the top 20 travel tips from HCM Lifestyle to also help you enjoy your trip!
Share Your Travel With HCM Lifestyle
Let HCM Lifestyle know how this approach worked for you. Share your story with email@example.com. HCM Lifestyle is ‘Inspiring you to be the best version of yourself.’ We can each learn, grow and live together to be the best that we can be. Be part of our inspirational journey on Instagram @hcmlifestyle, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.
Be sure to share your story with us! How do you give feedback? Let us know!